August Journal Prompts
1. A habit to start
2. A place you have been recently
3. How do you spend most of your time?
4. A dream weekend
5. Who are you learning from?
6. How are you planning for the future?
7. A responsibility you enjoy
8. The wildest dream you can imagine
9. How you deal with failure
10. A system that makes your life better
11. How important is balance to you?
12. A way to simplify your life
13. Who are you comparing yourself to?
14. What you do when you are tired
15. A small victory this week.
16. Your favorite feeling
17. What are you saving money for?
18. Something you want to be amazing at
19. Today, I feel…
20. A beautiful moment
21. If you could do anything today
22. Advice that you need to hear
23. How do you measure your worth?
24. Where do you feel most comfortable?
25. What have you done for yourself today?
26. A way to spread kindness
27. The people who make up your personal community
28. The things that are working for you right now
29. Something that is bothering you
30. A way you can support others
31. A conversation you need to have
July Daily Prompts
1. What is most important to you?
2. Your best trait
3. A movie that makes you happy
4. Something that excites you
5. Something that worries you
6. Actions that you admire
7. A time of transition
8. How did you feel today?
9. What do you spend your time thinking about?
10. What year has been your best so far?
11. Who you do trust?
12. A song from your childhood
13. What you wore today
14. How are you creative?
15. The best part of summer
16. A letter to someone else
17. I always…
18. A list of things you like
19. A question that needs to be asked
20. What do you need?
21. Your summer playlist
22. What inspires you?
23. What do you want less of?
24. What is holding you back?
25. A tiny step towards your dreams
26. Three things you want to change in your life
27. How have you grown in the past month?
28. What are you offering the world?
29. How do you spend time resting?
30. The best idea you’ve had this week
31. The book you’re currently reading
June Daily Prompts
1. A step you have taken towards your goals
2. Something good from last week
3. A time when you were frightened
4. A really good idea
5. The books in your to-read list
6. Something to remember
7. The best thing about your day
8. Your best qualities
9. Your top priorities for right now
10. A new thing to try
11. Where were you a year ago?
12. Where were you five years ago?
13. What is home?
14. Your dream job
15. Favorite things in your town
16. Reasons to feel happy
17. Words you need to share
18. Plan a dream adventure
19. An area to grow in
20. An exceptional skill you possess
21. What motivates you?
22. What do you need?
23. A way you relax
24. The person you are currently grateful for
25. The song you know all the lyrics to
26. A movie you can quote by heart
27. What fills you?
28. Who do you need to spend more time with?
29. Are you a role model to anyone else?
30. What makes you proud?
May Daily Prompts
1. A recent misstep
2. Are you introverted or extraverted?
3. Your biggest victory
4. A moment that changed you
5. What worries you?
6. The last book you read
7. A few of your favorite things
8. How do you show love?
9. Three things you are proud of
10. Describe your best friend
11. What is a hero?
12. Who is your role model?
13. An outfit that makes you happy
14. The last piece of real mail you received
15. What are you looking forward to?
16. One quality you want to improve
17. The songs in your life soundtrack
18. What are you working towards?
19. One good thing you can do tomorrow
20. Something you’ve learned from a mistake
21. A recent good moment
22. The people who make you the happiest
23. Something that needs to change
24. How are you taking care of yourself?
25. How are you taking care of others?
26. Top three favorite experiences
27. Life goals in five sentences
28. A person you’d like to spend time with
29. The best kind of cake is…
30. The habits you want to have
31. The best thing that’s happened this month
April Daily Prompts
1. Your biggest dream
2. What place do you consider your home?
3. What are you most grateful for?
4. The most important qualities in a friend
5. One thing you need to stop doing
6. One thing you need to start doing
7. How are you feeling today?
8. Three things you and your best friend have in common
9. Your life story in five sentences
10. A place you have never visited
11. How important is fame?
12. What is a “perfect” day?
13. How do you make decisions?
14. Describe kindness
15. 10 things you should always have
16. The word that you overuse
17. A pun
18. How would you like to be described?
19. Your favorite song to sing
20. Would you like to know about the future?
21. How do you show people you care?
22. Your last important decision
23. Something that is always easy for you
24. A motto to live by
25. Happiness is…
26. Organized or messy?
27. A recent compliment
28. Where do you want to be?
29. A happy moment
30. Your preferred method of communication
March Daily Prompts
1. A favorite song lyric
2. The thing you always forget to pack
3. A fictional character you’d like to switch places with
4. Something to let go of
5. What do you want more of?
6. A typical grocery list
7. A fact you don’t usually tell people
8. What does it take to make a friend?
9. The thing that makes you excited
10. Everyone needs…
11. The best place to be
12. How do you focus?
13. Who is your “cheerleader?”
14. The goal you are working towards now
15. Three small steps towards your goal
16. The most inspiring person you’ve met
17. How would you describe yourself?
18. A few words of advice to someone younger
19. Ten things you learned in the past year
20. What is the most important thing in life?
21. An idea that seems great, but actually isn’t
22. Five books everyone should read
23. Where do you most want to travel?
24. What are you good at?
25. Three things you learned today
26. Something you are looking forward to
27. Pick a movie character you identify with
28. Ten things you love about spring
29. Are you patient?
30. Describe a childhood memory
31. List some favorite jokes
Find Your Purpose as a Life Coach and Make a Living Doing It in 4 weeks!
Too many people these days are feeling lost, and that something is missing in their life.
They feel like they want to make a more significant difference in the world, but don’t know where to start.
More and more people are searching for their true calling and purpose in life, but suffer tremendous inner turmoil while they do it.
With this coaching program you will discover:
- What exactly purpose is and the difference between your purpose and your goals.
- Discover the keys to finding your passion to start living the right way.
- Learn how to set personal goals that will fuel your purpose and allow you to live a more fulfilled life.
- Learn how being proactive can help you discover your true calling and allow you to live a purpose driven life.
- Find out why it is important to always start with the end in mind.
- Figure out how to leverage positive visualization to achieve your goals and accomplish your tasks so you can start living your life’s purpose.
- Learn how to master personal management to live a purpose-filled life.
- Discover the secrets to overcoming negativity so you can continue to move forward with discovering your true purpose in life.
- Learn how to leverage mentors and coaches to help you with your personal development
- And much more!
Spiritual Life Coaching & Awakening Program
This coaching program includes 4 weeks of one-on-one training, awakening your spiritual calling e-book, tarot & oracle worksheets and scripts, and a psychic hotlines contract referral to start your work as an advisor.
February Journal Prompts
1. Your favorite place
2. A person whom you admire
3. One thing the world needs more of
4. The best compliment that you have received
5. What do you need to be content?
6. Three small steps that could change the world
7. How do you take care of yourself when you are stressed?
8. Five things to do less often
9. Five things to do more often
10. Your favorite book
11. Three favorite book characters
12. Destinations you dream of traveling to
13. Do you work better in the morning or at night?
14. Your ideal morning routine
15. The movie you tell your friends to see
16. An important quote
17. What do you want to learn?
18. A moment you will always remember
19. One way you can help a friend
20. The best day you had last week
21. Five things you like about yourself
22. A good thing from today
23. An accomplishment you are proud of
24. A time when someone helped you
25. What are your priorities in life?
26. Something you don’t understand
27. Describe the view from your window
28. The last thing that made you laugh
Tonight’s full moon ritual will take place at 11:11pm in the Modern Soul Sister Temple on Facebook. Tune in to manifest your career and goals into reality.
- Listen to Full Moon Divinity and align with this month’s cycle.
- Tune into this Thoughtcast to “Manifest Your Best Life”
- Affirm Your Life with the Career and Goal Intentions for the Goddess Within
- Meditate & Connect with Your Highest Self through Hypnosis
- Download the ritual book for your Career and Goals
Subscribe below to access the downloadable content and read about this month’s Sun & Moon cycle.
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
January Journal Prompts
1. What are you most looking forward to?
2. Three goals for this month
3. Describe your day in ten words
4. Something that you’re looking forward to
5. A time you don’t want to forget
6. A trip you want to take this year
7. Your top three priorities
8. A list of the places you have visited
9. Do your actions match your words?
10. One thing you learned about yourself last year
11. A challenge you have overcome
12. A need you can meet
13. A place you have been recently
14. Someone who made you proud
15. A good idea
16. What are your personal gifts?
17. A quote that inspires you
18. A mistake that helped you to grow
19. When you feel most rested
20. Words you want to share with others
21. Music that makes you feel adventurous
22. Three words that describe your style
23. The last fictional book you read
24. A project you’ve been putting off
25. The thing that frightens you
26. A person you would like to meet
27. A change to make
28. Thoughts about today’s events
29. One thing you will always do
30. Something new to try
31. Your favorite part of the past month